The Evaluation Center is excited to engage with local non-profit organizations through the Cultivating Evaluation Education and Development (CEED) Program! This program provides pro bono evaluation services to selected non-profit organizations in the Metro Denver area whose mission, vision, and values align with those of The Evaluation Center.
What is our Pro Bono Program?
This program provides FREE evaluation services to selected non-profit organizations in the Metro Denver area for 4-6 months.
What can the CEED Program do for you?
- Deliver ways to collect feedback to improve the quality of your services
- Provide data to assist you in making evidence based decisions
- Help you demonstrate your success
Potential Evaluation Services
- Logic Model Development
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Evaluation Training
- Survey and Interview guide Development
Focusing on Equity in Evaluation
Our CEED program focus for 2019 is on equitable evaluation. According to the Office of Health Equity at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, “Equity is when everyone, regardless of who they are or where they come from has the opportunity to thrive. This requires eliminating barriers like poverty and repairing injustices in systems such as education, health, criminal justice and transportation.” At The Evaluation Center, we are working toward integrating an equity focus into our evaluation practice. We strive to support equity-focused initiatives which include…
- Partnering with people who experience inequity;
- Questioning the practices of institutions and systems and their historical implications;
- Empowering and supporting groups who are discriminated against;
- Dismantling or improving systems that oppress groups of people; and
- Providing resources based on need and disadvantage.
We encourage you to apply for this program if you are interested in further exploring equity in your work through evaluation.
What do we need from you?
- We are not accepting applications at this time.