The Evaluation Center is excited to announce the Cultivating Evaluation Education and Development in Non-Profits (CEED) Program! This program provides pro bono evaluation services to selected non-profit organizations in the Metro Denver area whose mission, vision, and values align with those of The Evaluation Center.
What is our Pro Bono Program?
This program provides FREE evaluation services to selected non-profit organizations in the Metro Denver area for 4-6 months.
What can the CEED Program do for you?
- Deliver ways to collect feedback to improve the quality of your services
- Provide data to assist you in making evidence based decisions
- Help you demonstrate your success
Potential Evaluation Services
- Logic Model Development
- Data Analysis
- Evaluation Training
- Survey and Interview guide Development
What do we need from you?
- Complete the online application
- Submit a letter of support from your leadership
- Identify an individual to support evaluation efforts and work collaboratively with us
If you are interested in the CEED Program, please complete the online application: CEED Program Application 2018
Prior to applying, you may view the entire application here: