About The Evaluation Center
The Evaluation Center is located at the University of Colorado Denver on the downtown Denver campus. In many ways the center operates as a not-for-profit entity, housed within a major research university. This unique situation allows the center to operate independently and to provide external evaluation services to clients both inside and outside of the University.
The Evaluation Center has extensive experience providing program evaluation to clients from a wide variety of industries, from K-12 public school systems to non-profit organizations and from biomedical research universities to private professional development programs.
Driven by a commitment to cutting edge evaluation methodologies, we strive to make program evaluation a valuable and widely accepted practice.
As a collaborative enterprise, we work with our clients to promote evidence-informed programs, practices and policies in schools, institutions of higher education, and nonprofit organizations in our communities by using rigorous, innovative evaluation processes.
Goals of The Evaluation Center:
- To help clients obtain and use the information they need to make informed decisions about the implementation and effectiveness of their programs and policies
- To advocate for the value and use of evaluation as a standard practice by diverse stakeholders
- To help institutions and organizations build their capacity to use evaluation effectively
- To provide a setting where Ph.D. and master’s degree students can further develop quantitative and qualitative evaluation expertise by working on real world evaluation projects
- To use and contribute to the knowledge base that informs health, education, and social policies.
The Evaluation Center
University of Colorado Denver
Campus Box 106; P.O. Box 173364
Denver, CO 80217-3364
We are located in Suite 600 of the Lawrence Street Center (1380 Lawrence Street) at the University of Colorado Denver.